DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: ALL events depicted in this Blog are 100% TRUE. This is an accurate portrayal of the on-goings of my everyday life.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

Ain't it great we were able to show Great Britain taxation without representation is STUPID? And another thing... It's kinda hard to rule a country if laws take over six months to get over here. Maybe that's a lesson we need to be reminded of... Anyways, it's a holiday, and I'm feeling generous, so... Anonymous, welcome back! That's right, if you're too embarrassed to sign up for my blog, now you can still comment... Enjoy! BUT BE WARNED: If it gets out of hand, I gotta impose a new "tax". Don't make me go King George III on ya'll... Happy Birthday America!

-Midnight

4 comments:

  1. i do like your layout of your blog now. its much better. (better than jays)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw you anonymous. Thank you, Midnight, for giving our freedom back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction- Your blog is EXTREMELY better than jay's. plus, jay doesnt even let anonymous comment :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tegb says: has sorta a mellow col in my opinion

    ReplyDelete