DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: ALL events depicted in this Blog are 100% TRUE. This is an accurate portrayal of the on-goings of my everyday life.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Build-A-Belt

The other day I decided, "Wouldn't it be nice to, somehow...feel accomplished AND hold up my pants at the same time?" (No, really, that's how it happened.) I built a belt out of soda tabs and string, and it came out pretty well! It's a whole lot lighter than I thought it would be. I just need to edit it (I guess you could call it that...) with "book" clips, so I'm not getting held up when I need to... you get the picture... I'm enjoying the "buckles" I made as well. They are simply fashionable, and do no buckling whatsoever, but a belt looks dumb without a buckle. I made an Iron Man one and a Big Blue Soda one. Did you know Big Blue is in cans now?!? If you have no idea what Big Blue is, it's like Big Red, but blue. It's a little sweeter as well. If you don't know what Big Red is, get out from under that rock you've been living under, buy some at your local gas station or super market, and read some more of my blog. If your stores don't carry it, I mourn for your tastebuds loss.

-Midnight

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea. i did something like that once. i made suspenders out of bottlecaps. i sold it for approxamately $200. i made a hefty bargain out of it. and i do not care for big red. i prefer big pineapple

    ReplyDelete