DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: ALL events depicted in this Blog are 100% TRUE. This is an accurate portrayal of the on-goings of my everyday life.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thinking of making a purchase.

As a gamer, I have to make many difficult decisions in my life. Eat, or play? Sleep, or play? Socialize with others, or play? But I am faced with a new problem, and I could use some help figuring it out... I'm thinking of buying/building a "rapid fire" modded controller for my Xbox 360. I could also, while I'm in there, change the plain green LEDs to shiny blue LEDs (which would look amazing!) As I'm not the most tech-savy person I know, I don't know the cost benifit of doing this myself as opposed to getting it made pro. I don't have the tools to do it, but they can't be THAT expensive... Right? RIGHT? I hope to come to a decision soon, I may even decide against the whole idea, it voids your warranty.(And 360 controllers are EXPENSIVE) If and when I get it done, I'll be sure to show off my pics.

-Midnight

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. i've also been thinking of alternating my consol. i think instead of green lights, they should be rainbow. and as my avatar, its gonna be a pink fairy-unicorn. and while i'm at it, i plan on turning it into a decepticon!!! we should meet in person :)

    ReplyDelete